Junior Product Designer
- Job title: Junior Product Designer
- Reporting to: Senior Product Designer
- Location: Worcestershire
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Contract type: 3 months probation - leading to permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a product design graduate to join our expanding design team. We need someone with excellent product design skills coupled with the desire to work hard, be creative, learn new things. Fantastic opportunity for the right graduate to develop their own personal skill set within a friendly creative studio with supportive team culture. It goes without saying that you must have a passion for good design, be motivated and have great attention to detail.
You’ll be working on both Mookie & TP new product development: from the initial conceptual development through to the production of the finished products.
We are looking for a Product Design Graduate to work closely alongside one of our Senior Product Designers and rest of the design team to deliver new products which are both innovative and fun!
- Ability to communicate/visualise new product concepts utilising strong graphic design, digital design & traditional illustration skills
- Able to translate sketched product concepts into 3D Solidworks CAD designs
- Create finished product specifications including detailed BOMs
- Workshop - prototyping & modelmaking experience
- Assist in developing & improving existing product lines
- Bachelors degree in relevant creative field, ie: Product Design or Industrial Design
- Competent using following software:
- Solidworks CAD (3D Modelling, Assemblies & 2D Drawings)
- Adobe CS Applications - Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Microsoft - Excel, Word & Outlook
- Creative, free thinking & good at problem solving
- Sensitivity to characterization, form, colour & graphic layout
- A passion for toys - a great sense of humour, it's a fun job!
- Keyshot or Blender rendering software
- Able to create product animations & edit video
- Mesh CAD modelling
Please fill in the form below or email:
or Phone: 01525 722769 (Mon-Fri 9.30am-5pm)
Application end date 30th September.