Middleweight Graphic Designer
Who we are
Mookie Toys is a global toy manufacturer and distributor. We develop both in-house & licensed brands including: SwingBall, TP Toys & Disney. Established in 1988 the company is 100% privately owned. This position will be located at our Design Barn – a multi-disciplined creative studio located in rural Worcestershire.
- Job Title: Middleweight Graphic Designer
- Job Location: Worcestershire
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Contract type: 3-month probation – leading to permanent
This is an exciting position for a Middle Weight Graphic Designer to join our expanding design team, as the business grows internationally. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced graphic designer (minimum of 3 years’ experience) to develop their own personal skill set within a friendly creative studio and supportive team culture. You will have a pivotal role in the way we communicate both our products & our company. It also goes without saying that you must have a passion for good design, be motivated and have great attention to detail.
- We are looking for a middleweight graphic designer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- The chosen candidate will be working closely alongside our Senior Graphic Designer on a varied mix of graphic projects including product branding, promotional material, sales presentations, packaging, POS, instruction manuals, online assets & exhibition / showroom designs
- Build and maintain visual identity, ensuring our brand is portrayed consistently across all communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant design discipline, e.g. Graphic Design
- Design talent and an outstanding portfolio of professional design experience which must include examples of branding, packaging, digital and print visual communication and image retouching
- Excellent 2D software skills across the Adobe Creative Suite – primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Able to work to tight deadlines on a diverse range of projects – with excellent time management
- Process an excellent eye for typography, colour and graphical layout
- Ability to create print ready artwork and work directly with printers
- Able to closely follow & comply with brand guidelines (both internal & external)
- Strong understanding of packaging and experience working with box cutting forms coupled with a hands-on approach to producing sample pre-production packaging
- Can create truly engaging & refreshing graphical designs / layouts
- Excellent attention to detail the ability to manage projects from beginning to end
- A passion for toys – a great sense of humor it’s a fun job working with a fun team!
- Able to create product animations and edit video
- 3D animation packages, PremierPro and After Effects
Please fill in the form below or email:
or Phone: 01525 722769 (Mon-Fri 9.30am-5pm)
Application end date 30th September.