In submitting personal information the visitor consents to the processing of such data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Reg No Z3156527).
Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our site and includes your name, address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and information relating to the fulfilment of your orders.
- Correspondence you may send to us with regard to an order or enquiry.
- Information you provide us with if you choose to complete market research surveys on our site.
- Details of your visits to our site and the parts of our site that you choose to access. No personally identifiable information is extracted in this process.
- Cookies - We may obtain information about your use of our website by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Please find more details about the cookies on our website here.
- In addition to helping us to make our site work more efficiently, cookies are used on our website to store the contents of your shopping basket once you have selected an item and to store delivery addresses if you choose to use the address book functionality.
- Visitors to our website who are under the age of 18 are asked to seek the consent of a parent or guardian prior to submission of personal information.
How we store your personal data
We store your data in accordance with our own internal data procedures and the law. Please be aware the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our utmost to protect your data but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
How we use your data
Your data may be used in a number of ways:
- To ensure the information we provide for you on our website is presented in the best way for you.
- To provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. We will also use your data to inform you of any special offers, competitions and promotions that we are running. We will only do this where a visitor has provided an e-mail address and has indicated a desire to receive further communications from us.
- To fulfil our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- A visitor may notify us that he/she no longer wishes to receive communications by e-mail by clicking on the "unsubscribe" option or by emailing email@example.com
Robovision Ltd will not sell or release any information gathered from its website to any third party, without your permission. The exceptions to this are as follows:
- When we need to share this data to process your transaction successfully.
- When required by law.
- When required in connection with the sale of any part of the business.