Terms & Conditions
This website (including the site URL) is managed and owned by Robovision Ltd T/A Mookie Toys, a company that is incorporated under the laws of England, Company Registration Number 2044441 . Robovision Ltd Registered Office Address: Unit 11, Enterprise Way, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 5BX VAT No 442174861
Access to and use of our Web Site ("the website") and the sale and purchase of products from the website are governed by the terms and conditions of use and the terms and conditions of business (together "terms and conditions") set out below. By using the website you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- The Contract
1.1 These terms and conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Robovision Ltd T/A Mookie Toys (‘us’) to the customer (‘you’).
1. 2 All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us by despatch of the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us. The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
2.0 How to make a purchase
2.1 Select the products you wish to buy and add them to your bag. Once you have finished shopping, please click on the ‘ view my bag’ icon to see your final purchase selection and add any relevant offer codes to your bag, then checkout to complete your purchase.
2.2 All orders placed by you and purchases of goods by you are subject to acceptance by us (as described in 2.1). We may choose not to accept your order or purchase for any reason and will not be liable to you or anyone else in those circumstances
2.3 Where we accept your order, it is our legal responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights and conform with these terms and conditions. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- How to pay for your purchase
3.1 All orders must be paid for in full at the checkout. A choice of payment options is available.
3.2 Please note: If you chose to pay using Paypal and the funds are not available in your PayPal account or there is no debit card linked to your account then PayPal will complete the transaction using an eCheque. If this method is used we are unable to ship the order until the eCheque has cleared. Therefore, the next working day delivery will not be available. It can take up to 14 days for an eCheque to clear.
3.3 All credit cards and debit cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of the card refuses to authorise payment, we will not accept your order, we will not be obliged to tell you the reason for the refusal and we will not be liable for the item not being delivered to you.
3.4 We recommend you do not communicate your payment card details to anyone, including us, by email. We cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur by transmitting information by Internet link or by email. Any such losses shall be entirely your responsibility.
4.1 The prices payable for goods & services are set out on our site in Pounds Sterling. They include the prevailing rate of VAT. Prices for spare parts include postage costs within the UK. If ordering outside of the UK an additional postage charge may be applied.
4.2 We reserve the right to update prices at any time.
4.3 We will sometimes advertise goods with a promotional offer or at a promotional price. If it is necessary to enter a promotional code at the checkout to purchase at the price or obtain the promotional offer, you must enter the correct code if it is required. Otherwise you will not purchase at the promotional price or receive the promotional offer.
4.4 Occasionally an error will occur and goods may be incorrectly priced in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or at all. At our discretion, we will either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
5.0 Your right to cancel
Our cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
5.1 Before your item is dispatched Your order can be cancelled up to the point of dispatch.
5.2 After your item has been dispatched Once your order has been dispatched we are unable to cancel it. If you wish to return goods you may do so within 14 working days after the day of delivery at your expense. This will cancel your contract with us. Please email email@example.com to arrange this, You remain responsible for the goods until they have been signed for at our warehouse. Please retain your proof of posting.
5.3 The returns address is Robovision T/A Mookie Toys, Unit 11. Enterprise Way, Flitwick, Bedfordshire, MK45 5BX. It is your responsibility to ensure that your items are packaged adequately to protect against damage. Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, we will charge you a reasonable sum for the reduction in value the goods have incurred.
5.4 Within 7 working days of our receipt of the goods, providing the goods are unopened and in a fully saleable condition, we will reimburse to you (by the method you used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods, which you have returned.
5.5 Faulty Goods In the unlikely event that your delivery is incorrect or your goods are faulty we require you to notify us within 48 hrs of receipt. Please phone 01525 722769 or use the help with my order form completing an online form. We will arrange the collection of the faulty goods. Without prejudice to your right to cancel orders under this clause 5, at our discretion we may then do one of the following: deliver any goods not supplied or following collection and inspection replace damaged or defective parts or provide a refund for the amount paid for you for the goods in question
5.6 The provisions of this clause 5 do not affect your legal rights as a consumer
6.1 We can deliver to mainland UK and Northern Ireland for the prices specified on the website. Exclusions apply.
6.2 It is your responsibility to ensure all delivery information is correct. If your delivery details change please contact our customer service department, please phone 01525 722769 or use the help with my order form. If your order has already been despatched, we cannot change delivery details.
6.3 Delivery is usually within 7-10 working days for all orders to mainland UK addresses, however please allow up to 10 days before calling to chase your order. Unfortunately we are unable to offer specific timed delivery slots. Delayed deliveries will not be subject to any compensation payment whatsoever. Please ensure someone is available to receive your delivery at the nominated address.
6.5 If you order a number of products, we must reserve the right to dispatch them separately. All goods remain the property of Robovision Ltd until they have been delivered to you.
6.6 Once the goods have been delivered to the address nominated in your order they will become your property and be held at your own risk. Robovision Ltd T/A Mookie Toys, will not be liable for their loss or destruction once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). Please ensure a responsible person is available to receive and sign for the goods. If you instruct us that you wish to have the goods left without a signature you do so entirely at your
6.7 We will take responsibility for shipping to a UK mainland and Northern Ireland address only, unless we have quoted to ship beyond this territory. If a customer chooses to onward ship that is entirely at their own risk. We strongly advise our customers to check their product carefully before doing so.
7.0 Out of stock items
7.1 All goods are subject to availability. Occasionally, an item you choose could be out of stock. If that happens, we will notify you as soon as possible. We will give you the option to cancel your order or change to another Pillowpets product that is in stock. If at all possible we will give you an estimated in stock date for the original item, to enable you to make an informed decision about your purchase.
8.0 Credit card security
8.1 Credit card information is transmitted from you to us through a 256 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection in a completely secure fashion. This site is fully PCI-DSS compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), and we ensure that all customer data is held in a secure and safe environment. You may choose to have your credit card details stored for easy later re-use, and all customer credit card data is held using strong cryptography which can be decrypted and used only by you, the customer.
9.0 Events beyond our control
9.1 We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, terrorist attack, inability to use transport or telecommunication networks, mechanical failures, riots, strikes, industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government and imposition or restrictions of imports and exports)
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
12.0. Limitations of our liability to you
You are responsible for observing and complying with all applicable regulations and legislation which affect your purchase and subsequent use of our goods.
To the extent that law permits us to do so, we exclude all our liability to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem relating to the goods you buy from us, other than the remedies listed in our liability to you.
If a court does decide we are liable to pay you compensation, that compensation will be limited to the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
13.0 Governing law
By using this website you signify your consent to these terms and conditions. Do not use this website if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The contents of these pages are owned in full by Robovision Ltd t/a Mookie Toys Company number 2044441 whose registered office is at Unit 11, Enterprise Way, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 5BX
2. All rights, including copyright, found in this website are owned by or licensed to Robovision t/as Mookie Toys. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of Robovision Ltd.. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website, by any third party. No part of this Website may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, for any other purpose.
3.Robovision Ltd T/A Mookie Toys does not warrant or represent that use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
4. Robovision Ltd T/A Mookie Toys uses reasonable endeavours to maintain the accuracy of its website but no warranties or representations are given as to the correctness, accuracy or reliability of its website or otherwise.
5. Neither Robovision Ltd T/A Mookie Toys nor any other person included in the creation, production or delivery of this website is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access, use or inability to access or use the tptoys.com website. Robovision Ltd T/A Mookie Toys shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses which may infect your computer or other equipment on account of your access, use or browsing of the website or downloading of any material from it. Nothing in these conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or for fraud.
7. Robovision Ltd T/A Mookie Toys has not reviewed all sites linked to its website and accordingly accepts no responsibility for the contents of any other sites linked to the TP website. The inclusion of a link to any other site does not imply an endorsement by TP of any such websites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk
8. Robovision Ltd T/A Mookie Toys reserves the right to change its website and to amend these terms and conditions of usage from time to time without notice.
9. This website is intended for use by UK residents only and only in relation to their activities within the UK.
10. There is no charge imposed by us for access to this website, but you must pay for the cost of your own communications link used to access this site.
12. This website and these terms and conditions of usage are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.
13. The prices shown on this website are suggested UK retail prices inclusive of VAT. They do not include any delivery charges.
14. All items on this website are subject to availability, and all dimensions are approximate.
15. We reserve the right to alter sizes & specifications without prior notice.
16. Age recommendations where stated are intended as a guide only.